The Women’s Origin Blue Wetsuit is a great first full length wetsuit which doesn’t compromise on features, technology and style.
A 3/2mm wetsuit means the Origin has panels of 3mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 2mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 3mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for a warm summer wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and may be suitable right into winter for parts of Southern Europe like France and Spain.
Featuring the sleek black body and grey and blue accents and embellished with the iconic Osprey ‘O’, this full length wetsuit has an understated contemporary look with a subtle hint to its esteemed origins.
- 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements