Compact and speedy throwline for water rescue.
The best throwline is the one you have with you. Carton shaped with a flat profile, it's easy to slip inside your PFD and even more out of the way on a throwline belt. The velcro lid holds its shape when the bag is open and acts as a handle to grasp the bag, making repacking easy.
For its small size you'll be surprised at the 12.5 m of 8 mm rope it contains, and how far and fast it throws. The Quickclip karabiner attachment point makes for a clean line and a tidy package.
- Compact shape fits a PFD pocket
- Hi visibility colour
- Velcro lid acts as handle when repacking
- Quickclip clean line attachment point
- Velcro fastening closure
- CORDURA® 500D bag
- 8 kN static breaking strength
- 12.5 m rope length
- 8 mm diameter floating polypropylene kernmantle rope
- Weight 481 g