The Palm Glide is comfortable, out of the way, and provides backup flotation in emergencies while stand up paddling.
Instant flotation at the pull of a cord. The Palm Glide waist belt contains a 100N inflatable floatation bladder which is released using a toggle at the bottom of the belt.
This allows SUP boarders to paddle without the additional bulk of a buoyancy aid, but still remain safe should the worst come to worst.
The Palm Glide has a small pocket for storing essential items on the water, as well as multiple D-ring attachment points.
PALM GLIDE FEATURES
- Nylon 200D
- Nylon 210D TPU
- Pullover entry (inflated)
- Waist belt - max waist size 140cm
- Halkey Roberts manual valve and re-arm pin
- 24 g CO2 cylinder (11852 - Re-arm kit)
- UML Oral inflation tube
- Zipped rear pocket
- D-ring attachement points
- Weight: 535 g