The second generation of the Palm Atom Men's Suit is made into a simpler, tougher whitewater suit. The new cut reduces the number of seams, positioning them to minimise wear.
The individually tested YKK AquaSeal entry and relief zips are pressure tested to 500 mbar making them watertight. TheYKK AquaSeal Zip system makes it more comfortable and easier to operate than a brass coil zip. The polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and salt water resistant metal slider for longlasting performance in all environments.
The waistband is velcro adjustable neoprene, with the twin waist system that allows you to hold in your spraydeck. This all combined with the heavy duty double taped socks, and UK made latex seals allows the Atom Men's suit to keep you dry.
PALM ATOM LADIES SUIT FEATURES
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 Layer 320D reinforcement panels
- 25,000 mm waterproof
- 5,000 g/m²/24hrs
- Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped check pocket
- Neck Seal: Latex gasket with ultra-stretch neoprene outer collar
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Feet:XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D Soles
- Entry and relief: YKK AquaSeal shoulder entry and relief zip
- Other Features:
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Reflective details
- No four way seam joins