The Ripper takes the #FastIsFun ethos introduced by the 9R, and combines it with a playful stern for an extra dose of adrenaline.
If you want fast and playful then this is the boat for you. Standout features of the design are generous bow rocker for a dry ride, a highly surfable, supremely manoeuvrable planing hull, maximum waterline for exceptional downriver speed and easy attainments, plus the security of a full plate footrest which can be adjusted to suit and a complete array of security points and handles.
With enough volume to take on all your favourite runs, in the Ripper you'll be stern squirting out of eddies, dip turning around rocks, and soul surfing every wave... after all, kayaking is meant to be fun.
Pyranha Ripper Medium
- Length - 274cm / 9'
- Width - 62cm / 24.5"
- Cockpit Length - 95cm / 38"
- Cockpit Width - 50cm / 19.5"
- Volume - 235ltrs / 62gal (US)
- Boat Weight - 20kg / 44lb
- Maximum Capacity Weight - 65 - 90kg / 143 - 198lb
- Stout Seat - Simple solid, and highly ergonomic seat with thermoformed pad, trim adjustment, and height adjustment shims.
- Stout 2 Hip Pads - Deep-fill, oversized hip pads which mould to your shape, with foam adjustment shims to give a snug fit.
- Stout 2 Thigh Grips - Padded, contoured thigh grips with fore/aft adjustment and an optional hooker upgrade.
- Ratchet Backband - Padded backband with height adjustment and ratchet adjustable support.