A flexible and fun touring boat from Wavesport, the Hydra suits anyone looking for a stylish touring or sea boat with high quality fittings and a great hull shape.
The Wavesport Hydra is a flexible touring boat capable of introducing newcomers to longer trips as well as allowing experts to show off their skills in the rough stuff. The compact 14 ft 10" length and 60cm beam ensure the boat is stable and easy to manoeuvre which is reassuring for those new to longer faster boats. Those same properties alongside the hard chined hull shape with plenty of rocker mean the Hydra can be taken into the surf zone or rockhopping by those with more experience.
The core seating system is second to none and really shows that Wavesport's whitewater DNA runs through this new boat. With plenty of hatches for gear storage, yak attack tracks for accessories and rudder ready the Hydra can be used to learn sea paddling, go touring, rockhopping, surfing and even a bit of fishing - this Hydra really does have many heads!
Wavesport Hydra Core Whiteout - second
- Unique Flip-Over Carry Hip Pads
- CORE Leg Lifter Control with 7.5cm of elevation
- CORE Tour Seat - with marine vinyl WhiteOut pads
- Bungee Deck Rigging with Reflective Static Safety Lines
- Security Grab Handle
- Rear Accessory YakAttack GearTrac
- Easy Access Day Hatch
- Adjustable Low-Profile Padded Thigh Braces
- Bow & Stern Storage Hatches with Bulkheads
- Adjustable Footrest Pedals
- Adjustable Skeg System
- Retractable Carry Handles N Rudder Capable
- Rear-Adjust Backband
- Length: 452cm
- Width: 60cm
- Weight: 25kg
Manufacturers Weight Range: 140kg
- Spraydeck Size: Bigdeck / R5